· We encourage participants to ask questions and share information. We request that you keep discussions focused on our school community.
· We encourage posts that highlight our community’s accomplishments and constructively raise issues for discussion.
· When posting, please use appropriate language. Remember that children can see our page.
· If you choose, you can post photos of your children at school events. Do not post photos of other children. If you have any questions about posting a particular photo, please check with the page administrator.
· Do not post about concerns, problems, or conflicts with individual teachers, administrators, students, or parents. We will immediately delete posts that in any way put down or discriminate against individuals.
· Online threats will be taken seriously, and proper authorities will be immediately notified.
· Do not post information commonly understood as confidential, such as student grades.
· Any inflammatory statements that make allegations against individuals or organizations will be deleted.
· Keep in mind what you post is public information.
· Do not publish content as your own that has been created by others.
· Photos posted to NBE PTA social media outlets may not be downloaded, copied or produced in any form without the consent and approval of the NBE PTA board and social media administrators.
The NBE PTA board and social media administrators reserve the right to delete comments and block users who are not following the rules stated above.
North Bend Elementary PTA is a 501c3 organization
Copyright © 2023 North Bend Elementary PTA - All Rights Reserved.